Friday, March 30, 2012

Our Master Card - Anonymous

You have probably seen the catchy television commercials for MasterCard. They start by identifying some things that people can buy with their MasterCard, then show a moment that is priceless and end by saying, "There are some things money can't buy, for everything else there's MasterCard."
 
I'm here to advertise my credit card. I'm a card carrying representative for the Master's Card. That's right, the MASTER'S CARD. Let me tell you about it.
 
There are no finance charges, no payments due. My bill has already been covered . . . it's a prepaid deal. I couldn't afford the price. Jesus paid it for me and you.
 
It is accessible twenty-four hours a day from anywhere in the world. The MASTER'S CARD has so many benefits it's hard to list them all. Let me share some of them with you . . .
 
Just for starters there is unlimited grace. Apply for the MASTER'S CARD.
Looking for love in all the wrong places? Apply for the MASTER'S CARD.
Want real joy despite the difficulties of life? Apply for the MASTER'S CARD.
Want a lasting peace? Apply for the MASTER'S CARD.
 
How do you obtain the MASTER'S CARD? Dial 1-800-BeSaved for the following messages: Romans 10:9: "That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." Matthew 10:22: "All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved."
 
Jesus is standing by right now to take your call. Don't delay. This great offer won't last forever.
 
There are some things money can't buy. For those things, there's the Master's Card.
 
- Author Unknown, Edited by Richard Wimer

No comments:

Post a Comment