Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My precious Daughter!

My beloved Daughter:

God sent you to earth, one of His very special angels, to make this world a much better place! My first prayer every morning is one of gratitude to our Father for you and your splendid family. The movie with James Stewart, It's A Wonderful Life, sums it up - if you weren't here, then it would be such a different, and such a bleak, world. Equal thanks go to your awesome husband for recognizing the gift you are the moment he saw you - I thank him with an overflowing heart for making all our lives so much better!

Through the years you have amazed me with your gifts of compassion and discernment. I have wondered at times if God has given you the talent of mind-reading. You have no idea how grateful I am to you for the blessings you have showered on us all!

God bless you, my beautiful Daughter!

Mom

PS - A huge thank-you for our AWESOME grandchildren, too -- I try not to brag too much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment